Istanbul at a glance
Istanbul is the capital city of the modern world. Istanbul is a meeting point of two continents. Istanbul means history. Istanbul means culture and art. Istanbul means life.
You may say that Istanbul is the heart of Turkey.
The population of Istanbul is 3 times bigger than in whole Denmark, Finland or Norway. Cultural diversity and tolerance in Istanbul strongly impresses the visitors and makes them fall in love with the city.
No need to explain Istanbul with words. Experience it yourself.
We as IDEAL Real Estate do real estate and construction in Istanbul.
Let’s talk more about it. You may find the touristic information such as where to eat in Istanbul, what to do in Istanbul or how to travel in Istanbul at some touristic websites.
Nowadays the real estate in Istanbul and the properties for sale in Istanbul attract countless foreign investors. Especially in the last decade Istanbul has become the centre of the world real estate market.
Why to invest in Istanbul ?
- Turkish people say: “Nerde hareket orda bereket”. It means : “Where is movement there is profit”. With a population bigger than most European countries, Istanbul represents a profitable market of its own.
- Istanbul realizes mega projects such as 3. Airport, Canal Istanbul or 3. Bridge which means extra employment possibilities.
- Capital center of Turkey and surrounding countries.
- One of the biggest touristic destinations in the world - more than 12 million visitors per year.
- Istanbul is growing so fast that 2 neighbour towns has become a part of Istanbul lately. The real estate and construction market in Istanbul has to produce 250.000 new Properties in Istanbul every year to meet the demand.
- The state always encourage the real estate sector in Istanbul so that many more different sectors of economy can profit from side effects.
- Istanbul is the 7th most active market in the EU according to the JLL’c Cross border attractiveness index in 2015.
What about the rental in Istanbul?
Rent in Istanbul is a huge business. There is a great potential in rental properties in Istanbul. It is because %60 of the population of Istanbul is under the age of 30. Furthermore, there are 51 state and foundation universities in Istanbul, which means a lot of Turkish and foreign students. Vast majority of them represent an active demand for rental apartments in Istanbul.
Why do foreigners buy Properties in Istanbul and move to Istanbul?
Many foreign people buy apartments in Istanbul and move to Istanbul. In the last two years time Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, UAE and Qatar have bought the most properties in Istanbul. Some of them buy properties in Istanbul as their vacation homes in Istanbul. However, most of them choose to live in Istanbul permanently. Turkey is probably the only muslim country in which you can live freely. It is a secular country where nobody is judged based on their colour, nationality, culture or religion.
What are the most popular areas to buy a Property in Istanbul?
It is surely up to one’s budget. If you have over one million euro you may buy a sea view villa at Bosphorus in Istanbul. You can buy an apartment in Istanbul in the area of Beylikduzu and Esenyurt for more economic prices. Esenyurt properties and Beylikdüzü properties in Istanbul are close to airport and to some universities as well. Some other often preferred places in the new side of Istanbul are Sefaköy and Başakşehir. You can buy most of sea view properties in Istabul in Bebek, Galata and Karaköy. Surely the prime locations of Istanbul are Beyoğlu, Nişantaşı, Taksim and Cihangir. Those places are the heart of art, culture, night life and shopping.
We believe that buying a property in Istanbul is investing into the future. IDEAL Real Estate is always ready to assist you to buy an apartment in Istabul, to find your dream Villa in Istanbul and more.
It is always good to use a tradition of trust and experience of IDEAL Real Estate to invest in Istanbul.
For more questions about buying a property in Istanbul, do not hesitate to contact our agents.