Highly commended - Real Estate Agency Turkey - IDEAL Real Estate Services Free Inspection Tour - IDEAL Real Estate Services

Turkuaz Residence in Kestel, Alanya : # 727 

Seafront development in Kestel near 1, 2 or 3 bedroom apartment with a permanent sea and/or mountain views.

Turkuaz Residence is located in Kestel, only 5 km to Alanya City Centre. From Kestel to Alanya you have a very easy access by local public busses of Kestel, Mahmutlar or Kargicak. 

Turkuaz Residence has a 2981 m2 land and only 15 % of the land will be built and remaining 85 % will be saved for pool and garden areas. There will be only 45 unique apartments at the complex.

Features of the complex:

  • Swimming Pool and Childrens Pool
  • Childrens Playground
  • Waterslides
  • Turkish Bath
  • Massage Room
  • Sauna
  • Fitness Centre
  • Satellite Dish
  • Elevator 
  • Power Generator(In case of Power Cuts)
  • Caretaker

Features of the apartments:

  • PVC Windows (Double Glazed)
  • PVC Shutters on Windows
  • Steel-iron Entrance 
  • Heat and Noise Resistant Walls
  • Recessed Spot Lights
  • Plaster Coving
  • Ceramic Tile Flooring
  • Custom designed Modular Kitchen Furniture
  • Granite Worktop
  • Bordered Ceramic Bathroom Floor and Walls 
  • Shower Cabinet

EXTRAS OPTION 1: 2750 Euro

  • Siemens Kitchen Appliances including; Fridge, Oven, Cooker, Extractor, Dishwasher, Washing Machine,Electric Water Boiler

EXTRAS OPTION 2: 3900 Euro

  • All the expenses of Conveyance, Taxes, Electricity and Water Subscriptions and Habitation Report (Iskan) will be covered by the Developer.

Please contact us for further information.

*These particulars and figures are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract

Property Information# 727 

Property NameTurkuaz Residence
Property TypeApartments and Penthouses
StatusReady to move in
Year built2012
Distance to Beach10 m
Distance to City5 km
Distance to Airport133/34 km
Floor Plans1+1, 2+1, 3+1
Sizes from (m²)54 m²
Sizes to (m²)180 m²
Plot2981 m²
Prices, from€83.000
Prices, to€95.000

Currency converter


Contact us - Turkuaz Residence

Security code
Verify code

Recommend a friend