Tropicana Residence in Side
Highly commended - Real Estate Agency Turkey - IDEAL Real Estate Services Free Inspection Tour - IDEAL Real Estate Services

Tropicana Residence in Side : # 383 

Privacy and five star facilities in Side. A real rarity only 15% of the land dedicated to apartments leaving 85% to facilities and gardens.

Key Features

  • Tropically inspired outdoor pools
  • Children’s pool
  • Cafe bar with WIFI
  • BBQ area, swimming pools, fitness centre
  • All White goods PAID! Fully integrated as standard - Siemens 3 yr guarantee.
  • Gated community for privacy
  • Construction of steel & reinforced concrete

Full Description

Tropicana Residence sits on a 12000m² plot beautifully nestled in the hillside of the Kemer District of Side. Thoughtful design with your use in mind led the architects to design a low density development using only 15% of the available land for construction. The remaining 85% will be dedicated to lush tropical landscaped gardens, a very large tropical styled pool, sun terraces and many more 5 star leisure Facilities.

The continuity of Tropicana’s luxurious quality is reflected in each of the apartments that might soon be your home in the sun. There are 2 types of apartment available type 1 is 99m² and the 2nd type 111m². Both apartments are; 2+1 American style kitchen, a bedroom en-suite and additional W/C and terraced areas to enjoy the outdoors. Duplex homes are available; 3+1 separate kitchen area, 2 en-suite bedrooms and additional W/C at 191m².

All properties will be fitted with quality kitchen units and integral Siemens (3 yr guarantee) applicances. Bathrooms are fitted with custom made fixtures and fittings. Adequate electrical sockets, satellite TV connections, telephone connections are fitted as Standard.

Exterior walls will be plastered and painted with high quality protective paint Building entrance flooring, stair wells will be marble and all covered balconies will be fitted with ceramic tiles with marble skirting, balcony railings will be aluminum with safety perspex panels.

Room Dimensions

  1. Type 1 and 2 Apartments American style kitchen, en-suite + W/C 99m² and 111m²
  2. Type 3 Duplex 3+1 separate kitchen area, 2 en-suite + W/C 191m²

Local Area

After extensive research and years of property sales we are sure that the facilities that are included at Tropicana Residence will provide something for everyone whatever their reason for purchase.

A Beautifully designed entrance with water features, 24 hour security and extensive landscaped gardens means that within this corner of paradise your privacy is respected and guaranteed. The complex consists of 50 two bedroom apartments and 19 three bedroom duplexes. A total of only 69 apartments and 2 Villas.

 Voor meer informatie en vragen kunt u vrijblijvend contact met ons opnemen.

*Deze gegevens en cijfers worden geacht juist te zijn, maar de nauwkeurigheid kan niet worden gegarandeerd en maken evenmin deel uit van een contract.

Beschrijving# 383 

Aanbod naamTropicana Residence
Aanbod typeAppartementen en Penthouses
StatusСтроительство завершено
Distance to Beach1300 м
Distance to City400 м
Distance to Airport64 км
Distance to Shopping200 м
Distance to Golf28 km
Plattegronden2+1, 3+1
Afmeting vanaf (m²)99 m²
Afmeting tot (m²)191 m²
Bouwgrond12000 m²
Prijs vanaf€125.000
Prijs tot€189.000

Valuta omrekenen


Contact - Tropicana Residence

Hoe kunt U ons bereiken

Waardeer code

beveel een vriend aan

Hoe kunt u een vriend aanbevelen?


Contact IDEAL Real Estate Services


Vul het contactformulier en klik op "verzenden". Uw aanvraag wordt snel behandeld worden - over het algemeen op dezelfde werkdag.

Bezichtigingsreizen naar Turkije


IDEAL Real Estate Services raadt u aan om zelf te komen zien wat voor een fantastisch land Turkije is en wat het land u te bieden heeft ...

Alanya Live Camera

Alanya Live Camera

Hier kunt kijken Alanya Live Camera's. Uitzenden door de gemeente Alanya uit 4 verschillende punten van Alanya centrum.

Kaart van Alanya

Kaart van Alanya

Gedetailleerde weergave op straat van Alanya en ons hoofdkantoor locatie in Alanya Stad; Atatürk Blv. 81...