One of the nicest apartment complex of Turkuaz Residence have one 1+1 for sale. Apartment is fully furnished and close to beach.
Turkuaz Residence 1+1 Apartment for sale
Turkuaz Residence is located in Kestel, only 5 km to Alanya City Centre. From Kestel to Alanya you have a very easy access by local public busses of Kestel, Mahmutlar or Kargicak.
Turkuaz Residence has a 2981 m2 land and only 15 % of the land built and remaining 85 % saved for pool and garden areas. There are only 45 unique apartments at the complex.
Features of the complex:
Features of the apartments:
For more information about Turkuaz Residence in Kestel please go to http://www.idealrealestate.com.tr/en/turkey-properties-for-sale/Property-in-Kestel-in-Alanya/727-turkuaz-residence-in-kestel-alanya.php and if you want to know more about properties in Kestel mail to email@example.com. Our agents will contact you in 24 hours time.
Please contact us for further information.
*These particulars and figures are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract
|Property Name||Turkuaz Residence 1+1 Apartment for sale in Kestel|
|Status||Ready to move in|
|Distance to Beach||10 M|
|Distance to City||5 Km|
|Distance to Airport||133/34 km|
|Size (m²)||70 m²|