Collaboration in Turkish Real Estate Sales with IDEAL Real Estate Services
IDEAL Real Estate Services are currently seeking Professional Overseas Estate Agencies / Real Estate Brokers to collaborate in Turkish Real Estate Sales.
We are looking for:
- Genuine partners who are willing to make the effort for their business.
- Reliable partners who hold the same business values we do and are interested in a long term relationship.
- Ideally businesses already involved in real estate, however, new agents are also welcome.
- A local coverage of quality agents, with exclusive regions to market our properties to. We are not looking for hundreds of agents overlapping each other.
We can provide you:
- The largest portfolio of properties on the Turkish Riviera, one of the most popular places for overseas property sales in the world.
- Full advice and information on the property purchasing process in Turkey, allowing you to pass this information onto prospective clients.
- One of the best reputations in the area of Antalya and Alanya.
- A dedicated sales and administration team.
- A detailed database and photo gallery.
- Excellent relationships with the local builders and private property owners.
Upon a signed partnership contract:
- We will provide photos and property information for your online portfolio.
- Upon supply of a template, we will provide fully formatted window displays to match what you may already use.
- Pay a generous commission upon a confirmed sale from the leads you provide.
- Provide a full service to the client from the initial introduction, leaving you to concentrate on attracting the next client.
What we ask from you:
- Not to alter the sales prices and specifications from our property portfolio. Honesty is the best policy.
- To be on hand to provide us with local support as and when necessary.
- Make sure you talk to the market leaders first.
If you feel that this is a venture worth both your time and ours, then please click here to contact us with your interest or feel free to call Mr. Yakup Uslu on 0090 532 7814560 or 0090 242 5191190.